The Bridge Course is a 10 week opportunity to explore the Christian faith in a fun and relaxed way.
Each week begins with a meal, followed by a talk that addresses common questions about life and God. Afterwards, there’s a small group conversation, where you can ask questions or sit back and listen. There’s no pressure, and no one will force you to believe anything. And the whole thing is free! You can learn more about the course here.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone with doubts about Christianity
- Anyone wanting to investigate the Christian faith
- New Christians
- Newcomers to the church
- Anyone who wants to “brush up” on the basics
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US!
- Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm for 10 weeks, starting on January 11
- Meeting at the home of Charlie & Deb Crown – 372 Godshall Road, Souderton, PA 18964
- Dinner and child care will be provided.